For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Argentinos juniors VS Estudiantes Merida FC, host to win

CON CSAArgentinos juniors VS Estudiantes Merida FC, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 04 Apr 2019 08:54:13 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Argentinos juniors VS Estudiantes Merida FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Argentinos juniors got 5 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 24 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Argentinos juniors got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Estudiantes Merida FC got 3 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 13 of the Primera Division de Venezuela. In the last 20 games, Estudiantes Merida FC got 2 wins, 10 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Argentinos juniors 0.89-1/1.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 608 matches, the home team got 412 wins, 109 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 67.76%; Draw win rate: 17.93%; Away win rate: 14.31%; Home odds win rate: 41.94%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3766 matches, the home team got 1639 wins, 1075 draws and 1052 losses. Home win rate: 43.52%; Draw win rate: 28.54%; Away win rate: 27.93%; Over odds win rate: 43.52%; Draw odds win rate: 7.43%; Under odds win rate: 49.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.34-4.50-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 70 games, the home team got 55 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 78.57%; Draw win rate: 12.86%; Away win rate: 8.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Argentinos juniors(69.8%), Draw(20.9%), Estudiantes Merida FC(9.4%)

 

Argentinos juniors VS Estudiantes Merida FC, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.