For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ansan Greeners FC VS Ansan Mugunghwa FC, an open match

KOR D2Ansan Greeners FC VS Ansan Mugunghwa FC, an open match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:50:55 GMT        

Match Time:

K League Challenge League -- Ansan Greeners FC VS Ansan Mugunghwa FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Ansan Greeners FC got 9 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Ansan Greeners FC got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Ansan Mugunghwa FC got 10 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Ansan Mugunghwa FC got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ansan Greeners FC 0.90-0-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 339 matches, the home team got 119 wins, 98 draws and 122 losses. Home win rate: 35.10%; Draw win rate: 28.91%; Away win rate: 35.99%; Home odds win rate: 35.10%; Draw odds win rate: 28.91%; Away odds win rate: 35.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 75 matches, the home team got 33 wins, 28 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 44.00%; Draw win rate: 37.33%; Away win rate: 18.67%; Over odds win rate: 45.33%; Draw odds win rate: 10.67%; Under odds win rate: 44.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.54-2.94-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 6 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ansan Greeners FC(34.4%), Draw(31.2%), Ansan Mugunghwa FC(34.4%)

 

Ansan Greeners FC VS Ansan Mugunghwa FC, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.