For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ankaragucu VS Kasimpasa, away side may win

TUR D1Ankaragucu VS Kasimpasa, away side may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:49:01 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 01:00 Tuesday (GMT+8)

Turkish Super Liga -- Ankaragucu VS Kasimpasa

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Ankaragucu got 6 wins, 2 draws, 12 losses and placed the 16 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Ankaragucu got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Kasimpasa got 9 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 7 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kasimpasa got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ankaragucu 0.96--0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1048 matches, the home team got 463 wins, 303 draws and 282 losses. Home win rate: 44.18%; Draw win rate: 28.91%; Away win rate: 26.91%; Home odds win rate: 50.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 812 matches, the home team got 436 wins, 157 draws and 219 losses. Home win rate: 53.69%; Draw win rate: 19.33%; Away win rate: 26.97%; Over odds win rate: 50.12%; Draw odds win rate: 4.31%; Under odds win rate: 45.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.65-3.40-1.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 22.73%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ankaragucu(28.9%), Draw(26.3%), Kasimpasa(44.8%)

 

Ankaragucu VS Kasimpasa, away side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.