You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Andorra VS Turkey, Turkey to sure win

EURO CupAndorra VS Turkey, Turkey to sure win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:41:38 GMT        

 

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Andorra VS Turkey 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Andorra got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Turkey got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Andorra 0.84--2-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 264 matches, the home team got 196 wins, 31 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 74.24%; Draw win rate: 11.74%; Away win rate: 14.02%; Home odds win rate: 43.94%; Draw odds win rate: 18.94%; Away odds win rate: 37.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 664 matches, the home team got 271 wins, 168 draws and 225 losses. Home win rate: 40.81%; Draw win rate: 25.30%; Away win rate: 33.89%; Over odds win rate: 44.13%; Draw odds win rate: 5.12%; Under odds win rate: 50.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 8.50-6.60-1.18. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Andorra(5.2%), Draw(13.4%), Turkey(81.4%)


Andorra VS Turkey, Turkey to sure win

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.