For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Andorra VS Moldova, a tough game

EURO CupAndorra VS Moldova, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 17:49:45 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Andorra VS Moldova 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Andorra got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Moldova got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Andorra 0.70--1-1.16. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 83 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 21 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 38.55%; Draw win rate: 25.30%; Away win rate: 36.14%; Home odds win rate: 33.73%; Draw odds win rate: 24.10%; Away odds win rate: 42.17%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2-0.70. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 894 matches, the home team got 379 wins, 299 draws and 216 losses. Home win rate: 42.39%; Draw win rate: 33.45%; Away win rate: 24.16%; Over odds win rate: 42.51%; Draw odds win rate: 7.94%; Under odds win rate: 49.55%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.90-3.60-1.57. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 7 wins, 6 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 17.14%; Away win rate: 62.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Andorra(20.8%), Draw(33.8%), Moldova(45.4%)

 

Andorra VS Moldova, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.