For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Amiens VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), easy away win

FRA D1Amiens VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), easy away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2019 10:21:28 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 23:59 Saturday(GMT+8)

France Ligue 1 -- Amiens VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG)

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Amiens got 5 wins, 3 draws, 11 losses and placed the 17 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Amiens got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 15 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Amiens 0.85--2/-2.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 matches, the home team got 16 wins, 1 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 61.54%; Draw win rate: 3.85%; Away win rate: 34.62%; Home odds win rate: 57.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 192 matches, the home team got 93 wins, 47 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 48.44%; Draw win rate: 24.48%; Away win rate: 27.08%; Over odds win rate: 43.23%; Draw odds win rate: 6.25%; Under odds win rate: 50.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 11.00-6.80-1.16. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Amiens(6.9%), Draw(14.8%), Paris Saint Germain (PSG)(78.3%)

 

Amiens VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG), easy away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.