For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
America MG VS Criciuma, easy home win

BRA D2America MG VS Criciuma, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:43:08 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- America MG VS Criciuma 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, America MG got 6 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, America MG got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Criciuma got 5 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 16 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Criciuma got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is America MG 1.00-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 994 matches, the home team got 451 wins, 257 draws and 286 losses. Home win rate: 45.37%; Draw win rate: 25.86%; Away win rate: 28.77%; Home odds win rate: 52.72%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 14 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 71.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 28.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.40-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 22 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 20.59%; Away win rate: 14.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: America MG(53.4%), Draw(28.8%), Criciuma(17.8%)

 

America MG VS Criciuma, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.