For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Altrincham VS Brackley Town, a tight game

ENG CNAltrincham VS Brackley Town, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:38:38 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Altrincham VS Brackley Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Altrincham got 19 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Altrincham got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Brackley Town got 19 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 3 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Brackley Town got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 78.9%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Altrincham 0.94-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 matches, the home team got 1 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 14.29%; Draw win rate: 42.86%; Away win rate: 42.86%; Home odds win rate: 14.29%; Draw odds win rate: 42.86%; Away odds win rate: 42.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 208 matches, the home team got 87 wins, 58 draws and 63 losses. Home win rate: 41.83%; Draw win rate: 27.88%; Away win rate: 30.29%; Over odds win rate: 38.94%; Draw odds win rate: 8.17%; Under odds win rate: 52.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.55-3.00-2.53. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 12 wins, 12 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 35.29%; Draw win rate: 35.29%; Away win rate: 29.41%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Altrincham(38.6%), Draw(27.9%), Brackley Town(33.5%)

 

Altrincham VS Brackley Town, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.