For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Alta VS Stabaek, sure away win

NORCAlta VS Stabaek, sure away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2019 09:56:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway NM Cupen -- Alta VS Stabaek 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Alta got 5 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Norway 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Alta got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Stabaek got 2 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Stabaek got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alta 1.04--0.5/-1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1404 matches, the home team got 705 wins, 359 draws and 340 losses. Home win rate: 50.21%; Draw win rate: 25.57%; Away win rate: 24.22%; Home odds win rate: 54.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2808 matches, the home team got 1337 wins, 565 draws and 906 losses. Home win rate: 47.61%; Draw win rate: 20.12%; Away win rate: 32.26%; Over odds win rate: 47.90%; Draw odds win rate: 5.02%; Under odds win rate: 47.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.70-1.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 5 wins, 8 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 56.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alta(19.8%), Draw(22.6%), Stabaek(57.6%)

 

Alta VS Stabaek, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.