For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Almeria VS Albacete, home side will get the result

SPA D2Almeria VS Albacete, home side will get the result

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:13:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Almeria VS Albacete 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 41 rounds, Almeria got 14 wins, 15 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Almeria got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 41 rounds, Albacete got 19 wins, 14 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Albacete got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Almeria 0.96-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1346 matches, the home team got 474 wins, 408 draws and 464 losses. Home win rate: 35.22%; Draw win rate: 30.31%; Away win rate: 34.47%; Home odds win rate: 35.22%; Draw odds win rate: 30.31%; Away odds win rate: 34.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 831 matches, the home team got 382 wins, 221 draws and 228 losses. Home win rate: 45.97%; Draw win rate: 26.59%; Away win rate: 27.44%; Over odds win rate: 46.45%; Draw odds win rate: 6.50%; Under odds win rate: 47.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-2.98-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Almeria(46.9%), Draw(30.0%), Albacete(23.1%)


Almeria VS Albacete, home side will get the result

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.