You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Alfreton Town VS Blyth Spartans, a tense game

ENG FATAlfreton Town VS Blyth Spartans, a tense game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 09:39:14 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Vase -- Alfreton Town VS Blyth Spartans 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Alfreton Town got 8 wins, 1 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Alfreton Town got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Blyth Spartans got 3 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 21 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Blyth Spartans got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alfreton Town 0.92-0.5/1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 12 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 56.79%; Draw win rate: 14.81%; Away win rate: 28.40%; Home odds win rate: 71.60%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 28.40%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 18 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 61.11%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 27.78%; Over odds win rate: 55.56%; Draw odds win rate: 11.11%; Under odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.69-3.68-3.73. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alfreton Town(49.2%), Draw(25.0%), Blyth Spartans(25.8%)

 

Alfreton Town VS Blyth Spartans, a tense game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.