For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Albania U21 VS Austria U21, Austria U21 may win

UEFA U21QAlbania U21 VS Austria U21, Austria U21 may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:23:41 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Albania U21 VS Austria U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Albania U21 got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2.In the last 20 games, Austria U21 got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Albania U21 0.85--1-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 256 matches, the home team got 112 wins, 55 draws and 89 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 21.48%; Away win rate: 34.77%; Home odds win rate: 33.59%; Draw odds win rate: 29.69%; Away odds win rate: 36.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 868 matches, the home team got 459 wins, 158 draws and 251 losses. Home win rate: 52.88%; Draw win rate: 18.20%; Away win rate: 28.92%; Over odds win rate: 50.23%; Draw odds win rate: 5.18%; Under odds win rate: 44.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.80-4.00-1.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Albania U21(19.6%), Draw(22.8%), Austria U21(57.6%)

 

Albania U21 VS Austria U21, Austria U21 may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.