Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Albania U21 VS Spain U21, sure away win

UEFA U21QAlbania U21 VS Spain U21, sure away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:23:54 GMT        

Match Time:10/12/2018 01:00 Friday(GMT+8)

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Albania U21 VS Spain U21

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Albania U21 got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Spain U21 got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 80.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Albania U21 1.00--2.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 9.09%; Away win rate: 54.55%; Home odds win rate: 36.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 229 matches, the home team got 115 wins, 32 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 50.22%; Draw win rate: 13.97%; Away win rate: 35.81%; Over odds win rate: 46.72%; Draw odds win rate: 2.18%; Under odds win rate: 51.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 24.00-5.80-1.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Albania U21(4.4%), Draw(10.9%), Spain U21(84.7%)

 

Albania U21 VS Spain U21, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.