For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Albacete VS Sporting Gijon, sure home win

SPA D2Albacete VS Sporting Gijon, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2019 09:35:30 GMT        

Match Time:1/12/2019 23:00 Saturday(GMT+8)

Spanish Segunda Division -- Albacete VS Sporting Gijon

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Albacete got 10 wins, 8 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Albacete got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Sporting Gijon got 6 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Gijon got 2 wins, 8 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Albacete 1.14-0.5-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 135 matches, the home team got 62 wins, 33 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 45.93%; Draw win rate: 24.44%; Away win rate: 29.63%; Home odds win rate: 48.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 257 matches, the home team got 104 wins, 81 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 40.47%; Draw win rate: 31.52%; Away win rate: 28.02%; Over odds win rate: 39.69%; Draw odds win rate: 7.78%; Under odds win rate: 52.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.13-3.20-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 12 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 37.04%; Away win rate: 18.52%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Albacete(41.9%), Draw(31.3%), Sporting Gijon(26.9%)

 

Albacete VS Sporting Gijon, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.