For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AEL Larisa VS Asteras Tripolis, hard to predict

GRE CupAEL Larisa VS Asteras Tripolis, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:44:53 GMT        

Match Time:1/9/2019 23:15 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Greece Cup -- AEL Larisa VS Asteras Tripolis

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, AEL Larisa got 4 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, AEL Larisa got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Asteras Tripolis got 5 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Asteras Tripolis got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AEL Larisa 1.05-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 713 matches, the home team got 253 wins, 193 draws and 267 losses. Home win rate: 35.48%; Draw win rate: 27.07%; Away win rate: 37.45%; Home odds win rate: 35.48%; Draw odds win rate: 27.07%; Away odds win rate: 37.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 629 matches, the home team got 254 wins, 201 draws and 174 losses. Home win rate: 40.38%; Draw win rate: 31.96%; Away win rate: 27.66%; Over odds win rate: 41.49%; Draw odds win rate: 8.43%; Under odds win rate: 50.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-3.00-2.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 13 wins, 11 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 34.21%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 36.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AEL Larisa(32.2%), Draw(31.0%), Asteras Tripolis(36.8%)

 

AEL Larisa VS Asteras Tripolis, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.