You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AEK Athens VS Panaitolikos Agrinio, consistency is key

GRE CupAEK Athens VS Panaitolikos Agrinio, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2020 10:15:30 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece Cup -- AEK Athens VS Panaitolikos Agrinio 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, AEK Athens got 14 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, AEK Athens got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Panaitolikos Agrinio got 2 wins, 8 draws, 14 losses and placed the 14 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Panaitolikos Agrinio got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AEK Athens 0.86-1.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 227 matches, the home team got 140 wins, 38 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 61.67%; Draw win rate: 16.74%; Away win rate: 21.59%; Home odds win rate: 51.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4948 matches, the home team got 2202 wins, 1282 draws and 1464 losses. Home win rate: 44.50%; Draw win rate: 25.91%; Away win rate: 29.59%; Over odds win rate: 43.94%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 49.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.24-5.00-8.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 games, the home team got 32 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 76.19%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 7.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AEK Athens(77.1%), Draw(16.4%), Panaitolikos Agrinio(6.5%)

 

AEK Athens VS Panaitolikos Agrinio, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body
    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.