For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Accrington Stanley VS Lincoln City, host to win

ENG JPTAccrington Stanley VS Lincoln City, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:57:46 GMT        

Match Time:12/5/2018 03:45 Wednesday(GMT+8)

England Johnstone -- Accrington Stanley VS Lincoln City

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Accrington Stanley got 7 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Accrington Stanley got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Lincoln City got 11 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Lincoln City got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Accrington Stanley 0.96-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 267 matches, the home team got 121 wins, 79 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 45.32%; Draw win rate: 29.59%; Away win rate: 25.09%; Home odds win rate: 49.06%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 143 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 35 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 48.95%; Draw win rate: 24.48%; Away win rate: 26.57%; Over odds win rate: 55.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.70%; Under odds win rate: 44.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.95-3.30-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 146 games, the home team got 72 wins, 41 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 49.32%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 22.60%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Accrington Stanley(46.4%), Draw(27.3%), Lincoln City(26.3%)

 

Accrington Stanley VS Lincoln City, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.