For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Aalesund FK VS Tromsdalen, sure home win

NOR ALAalesund FK VS Tromsdalen, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 09:07:10 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Aalesund FK VS Tromsdalen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Aalesund FK got 6 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Aalesund FK got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 69.2%, the over win rate is 41.7%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Tromsdalen got 0 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 16 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Tromsdalen got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aalesund FK 1.00-1.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 181 matches, the home team got 107 wins, 31 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 59.12%; Draw win rate: 17.13%; Away win rate: 23.76%; Home odds win rate: 46.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 430 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 89 draws and 115 losses. Home win rate: 52.56%; Draw win rate: 20.70%; Away win rate: 26.74%; Over odds win rate: 41.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.12%; Under odds win rate: 53.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.33-4.90-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 21 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 80.77%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 3.85%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aalesund FK(71.8%), Draw(17.4%), Tromsdalen(10.8%)

 

 

Aalesund FK VS Tromsdalen, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.