Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS FC Utrecht (Youth), home win

HOL D2AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS FC Utrecht (Youth), home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:04:32 GMT        

Match Time:10/13/2018 02:00 Saturday  (GMT+8)

Holland Jupiler League -- AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS FC Utrecht (Youth)

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 1 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 15 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, FC Utrecht (Youth) got 1 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 19 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, FC Utrecht (Youth) got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 0.98-1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 195 matches, the home team got 94 wins, 38 draws and 63 losses. Home win rate: 48.21%; Draw win rate: 19.49%; Away win rate: 32.31%; Home odds win rate: 37.44%; Draw odds win rate: 25.13%; Away odds win rate: 37.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 274 matches, the home team got 133 wins, 40 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 48.54%; Draw win rate: 14.60%; Away win rate: 36.86%; Over odds win rate: 45.62%; Draw odds win rate: 4.38%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.56-4.10-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 75.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AZ Alkmaar (Youth)(60.1%), Draw(21.2%), FC Utrecht (Youth)(18.7%)

 

AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS FC Utrecht (Youth), home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.