For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS SC Telstar, a tough game

HOL D2AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS SC Telstar, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:35:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS SC Telstar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 7 wins, 12 draws, 19 losses and placed the 18 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.8%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, SC Telstar got 14 wins, 6 draws, 18 losses and placed the 15 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, SC Telstar got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 1.09-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1637 matches, the home team got 624 wins, 490 draws and 523 losses. Home win rate: 38.12%; Draw win rate: 29.93%; Away win rate: 31.95%; Home odds win rate: 38.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-3-0.70. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 91 matches, the home team got 35 wins, 20 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 21.98%; Away win rate: 39.56%; Over odds win rate: 37.36%; Draw odds win rate: 9.89%; Under odds win rate: 52.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.38-3.45-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AZ Alkmaar (Youth)(40.7%), Draw(26.9%), SC Telstar(32.4%)

 

AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS SC Telstar, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.