For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AFC Wimbledon VS Peterborough United, consistency is key

ENG L1AFC Wimbledon VS Peterborough United, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:42:24 GMT        

Match Time:3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 1 -- AFC Wimbledon VS Peterborough United

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, AFC Wimbledon got 9 wins, 6 draws, 21 losses and placed the 24 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, AFC Wimbledon got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Peterborough United got 15 wins, 10 draws, 11 losses and placed the 7 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Peterborough United got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AFC Wimbledon 1.02-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 626 matches, the home team got 213 wins, 196 draws and 217 losses. Home win rate: 34.03%; Draw win rate: 31.31%; Away win rate: 34.66%; Home odds win rate: 34.03%; Draw odds win rate: 31.31%; Away odds win rate: 34.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2484 matches, the home team got 1061 wins, 680 draws and 743 losses. Home win rate: 42.71%; Draw win rate: 27.38%; Away win rate: 29.91%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 49.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.72-3.10-2.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 5 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 31.25%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AFC Wimbledon(34.2%), Draw(28.6%), Peterborough United(37.3%)

 

AFC Wimbledon VS Peterborough United, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.