For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AFC Wimbledon VS Milton Keynes Dons, hosts are favorites

ENG LCAFC Wimbledon VS Milton Keynes Dons, hosts are favorites

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:24:41 GMT        

 

Match Time:

England League Cup -- AFC Wimbledon VS Milton Keynes Dons 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, AFC Wimbledon got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, AFC Wimbledon got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Milton Keynes Dons got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Milton Keynes Dons got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AFC Wimbledon 1.13-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2669 matches, the home team got 1018 wins, 753 draws and 898 losses. Home win rate: 38.14%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 33.65%; Home odds win rate: 38.78%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3870 matches, the home team got 1704 wins, 990 draws and 1176 losses. Home win rate: 44.03%; Draw win rate: 25.58%; Away win rate: 30.39%; Over odds win rate: 45.17%; Draw odds win rate: 6.25%; Under odds win rate: 48.58%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-3.25-2.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 45.00%; Draw win rate: 15.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AFC Wimbledon(37.5%), Draw(27.7%), Milton Keynes Dons(34.9%)

 

 

AFC Wimbledon VS Milton Keynes Dons, hosts are favorites

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.