For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AD Alcorcon VS Real Zaragoza, an open match

SPA D2AD Alcorcon VS Real Zaragoza, an open match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 09:35:19 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- AD Alcorcon VS Real Zaragoza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, AD Alcorcon got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, AD Alcorcon got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Real Zaragoza got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Zaragoza got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AD Alcorcon 1.05-0/0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1110 matches, the home team got 386 wins, 309 draws and 415 losses. Home win rate: 34.77%; Draw win rate: 27.84%; Away win rate: 37.39%; Home odds win rate: 43.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 112 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 36 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 41.07%; Draw win rate: 32.14%; Away win rate: 26.79%; Over odds win rate: 41.07%; Draw odds win rate: 8.93%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-3.05-2.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 10.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AD Alcorcon(37.3%), Draw(31.9%), Real Zaragoza(30.8%)

 

AD Alcorcon VS Real Zaragoza, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.