You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AC Milan VS Torino, host is trustworthy

ITA D1AC Milan VS Torino, host is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2020 10:01:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- AC Milan VS Torino 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, AC Milan got 9 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, AC Milan got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Torino got 8 wins, 3 draws, 12 losses and placed the 13 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Torino got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AC Milan 1.00-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1749 matches, the home team got 757 wins, 432 draws and 560 losses. Home win rate: 43.28%; Draw win rate: 24.70%; Away win rate: 32.02%; Home odds win rate: 51.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1024 matches, the home team got 465 wins, 262 draws and 297 losses. Home win rate: 45.41%; Draw win rate: 25.59%; Away win rate: 29.00%; Over odds win rate: 46.58%; Draw odds win rate: 6.74%; Under odds win rate: 46.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.94-3.40-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 games, the home team got 35 wins, 6 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 60.34%; Draw win rate: 10.34%; Away win rate: 29.31%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AC Milan(59.7%), Draw(23.6%), Torino(16.7%)

 

AC Milan VS Torino, host is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.