For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AC Kajaani VS MuSa, a tight clash

FIN D2AC Kajaani VS MuSa, a tight clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:38:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- AC Kajaani VS MuSa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, AC Kajaani got 1 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, AC Kajaani got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, MuSa got 3 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, MuSa got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AC Kajaani 0.94-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 444 matches, the home team got 195 wins, 120 draws and 129 losses. Home win rate: 43.92%; Draw win rate: 27.03%; Away win rate: 29.05%; Home odds win rate: 46.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 503 matches, the home team got 223 wins, 138 draws and 142 losses. Home win rate: 44.33%; Draw win rate: 27.44%; Away win rate: 28.23%; Over odds win rate: 42.54%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 50.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.40-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 30 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 57.69%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 26.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AC Kajaani(50.1%), Draw(26.0%), MuSa(23.9%)

 

AC Kajaani VS MuSa, a tight clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.