For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AC Horsens VS Aarhus AGF, hard to predict

DEN SASLAC Horsens VS Aarhus AGF, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2019 10:48:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- AC Horsens VS Aarhus AGF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, AC Horsens got 8 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 10 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, AC Horsens got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Aarhus AGF got 7 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 9 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Aarhus AGF got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AC Horsens 0.96-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1325 matches, the home team got 468 wins, 399 draws and 458 losses. Home win rate: 35.32%; Draw win rate: 30.11%; Away win rate: 34.57%; Home odds win rate: 35.32%; Draw odds win rate: 30.11%; Away odds win rate: 34.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.20-2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 209 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 68 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 41.15%; Draw win rate: 32.54%; Away win rate: 26.32%; Over odds win rate: 40.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.22%; Under odds win rate: 53.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.63-3.10-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 12 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 43.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AC Horsens(33.9%), Draw(29.4%), Aarhus AGF(36.7%)

 

AC Horsens VS Aarhus AGF, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.