You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
ABC RN VS Potiguar RN, ABC RN to win

BRA CPABC RN VS Potiguar RN, ABC RN to win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:54:25 GMT        

Match Time:

BRA CP -- ABC RN VS Potiguar RN 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, ABC RN got 4 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 9 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, ABC RN got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Potiguar RN got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the BRA CP. In the last 20 games, Potiguar RN got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is ABC RN 0.75-1-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 167 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 36 draws and 79 losses. Home win rate: 31.14%; Draw win rate: 21.56%; Away win rate: 47.31%; Home odds win rate: 37.13%; Draw odds win rate: 30.54%; Away odds win rate: 32.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1266 matches, the home team got 565 wins, 317 draws and 384 losses. Home win rate: 44.63%; Draw win rate: 25.04%; Away win rate: 30.33%; Over odds win rate: 43.92%; Draw odds win rate: 7.11%; Under odds win rate: 48.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.43-3.75-6.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 61.11%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: ABC RN(65.4%), Draw(21.4%), Potiguar RN(13.3%)

 

ABC RN VS Potiguar RN, ABC RN to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.