You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
AB Copenhagen VS Esbjerg, Esbjerg may win

DAN CupAB Copenhagen VS Esbjerg, Esbjerg may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:12:18 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Denmark Cup -- AB Copenhagen VS Esbjerg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, AB Copenhagen got 8 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Denmark - 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, AB Copenhagen got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Esbjerg got 2 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 13 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Esbjerg got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 21.1%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AB Copenhagen 0.84--1/-1.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 83 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 14 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 51.81%; Draw win rate: 16.87%; Away win rate: 31.33%; Home odds win rate: 42.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3/3.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 67 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 14 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 40.30%; Draw win rate: 20.90%; Away win rate: 38.81%; Over odds win rate: 46.27%; Draw odds win rate: 1.49%; Under odds win rate: 52.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-4.30-1.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 70.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AB Copenhagen(15.7%), Draw(20.8%), Esbjerg(63.6%)

 

AB Copenhagen VS Esbjerg, Esbjerg may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.