For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Zulia FC VS Colon de Santa Fe, Colon de Santa Fe to win

CON CSAZulia FC VS Colon de Santa Fe, Colon de Santa Fe to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 08 Aug 2019 08:47:15 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Zulia FC VS Colon de Santa Fe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Zulia FC got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 13 of the Primera Division de Venezuela. In the last 20 games, Zulia FC got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Colon de Santa Fe got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 24 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Colon de Santa Fe got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Zulia FC 1.05-0/-0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1102 matches, the home team got 382 wins, 309 draws and 411 losses. Home win rate: 34.66%; Draw win rate: 28.04%; Away win rate: 37.30%; Home odds win rate: 43.01%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 347 matches, the home team got 150 wins, 110 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 43.23%; Draw win rate: 31.70%; Away win rate: 25.07%; Over odds win rate: 44.38%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 49.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.40-2.99-2.22. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Zulia FC(24.4%), Draw(32.2%), Colon de Santa Fe(43.5%)

 

Zulia FC VS Colon de Santa Fe, Colon de Santa Fe to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.