For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Zambia VS Cote D Ivoire, an exciting game

INT FRLZambia VS Cote D Ivoire, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:48:58 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Zambia VS Cote D Ivoire 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Zambia got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Cote D Ivoire got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 18.8%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Zambia 1.08-0-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 248 matches, the home team got 88 wins, 68 draws and 92 losses. Home win rate: 35.48%; Draw win rate: 27.42%; Away win rate: 37.10%; Home odds win rate: 35.48%; Draw odds win rate: 27.42%; Away odds win rate: 37.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 131 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 45 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 35.88%; Draw win rate: 34.35%; Away win rate: 29.77%; Over odds win rate: 36.64%; Draw odds win rate: 8.40%; Under odds win rate: 54.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.82-2.95-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Zambia(29.1%), Draw(30.7%), Cote D Ivoire(40.2%)

 

Zambia VS Cote D Ivoire, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.