For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Zamalek VS Pyramids FC, an excitng game

EGYCupZamalek VS Pyramids FC, an excitng game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 10:06:49 GMT        

Match Time:

Egyptian Scores Cup -- Zamalek VS Pyramids FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Zamalek got 21 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Zamalek got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Pyramids FC got 19 wins, 13 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Pyramids FC got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Zamalek 0.86-0-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 211 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 71 draws and 65 losses. Home win rate: 35.55%; Draw win rate: 33.65%; Away win rate: 30.81%; Home odds win rate: 35.55%; Draw odds win rate: 33.65%; Away odds win rate: 30.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 531 matches, the home team got 228 wins, 163 draws and 140 losses. Home win rate: 42.94%; Draw win rate: 30.70%; Away win rate: 26.37%; Over odds win rate: 45.57%; Draw odds win rate: 6.78%; Under odds win rate: 47.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.05-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 15 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 35.29%; Away win rate: 20.59%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Zamalek(36.3%), Draw(29.9%), Pyramids FC(33.8%)

 

Zamalek VS Pyramids FC, an excitng game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.