For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Wurzburger Kickers VS SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach, home win

GER D3Wurzburger Kickers VS SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2019 10:32:51 GMT        

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Wurzburger Kickers VS SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Wurzburger Kickers got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Wurzburger Kickers got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 20 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wurzburger Kickers 0.86-0.5/1-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 310 matches, the home team got 162 wins, 79 draws and 69 losses. Home win rate: 52.26%; Draw win rate: 25.48%; Away win rate: 22.26%; Home odds win rate: 55.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1964 matches, the home team got 940 wins, 452 draws and 572 losses. Home win rate: 47.86%; Draw win rate: 23.01%; Away win rate: 29.12%; Over odds win rate: 46.03%; Draw odds win rate: 5.96%; Under odds win rate: 48.01%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.65-3.60-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 77 games, the home team got 53 wins, 16 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 68.83%; Draw win rate: 20.78%; Away win rate: 10.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wurzburger Kickers(59.7%), Draw(22.8%), SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach(17.5%)

 

Wurzburger Kickers VS SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.