You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Wing Larsburg VS Serik Belediyespor, away win

TUR 3BWing Larsburg VS Serik Belediyespor, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 18 Mar 2020 11:11:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey 3. Ligi B -- Wing Larsburg VS Serik Belediyespor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Wing Larsburg got 8 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 14 of the Turkey 3. Ligi B. In the last 20 games, Wing Larsburg got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Serik Belediyespor got 16 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Turkey 3. Ligi B. In the last 20 games, Serik Belediyespor got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wing Larsburg 0.85--0.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 87 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 16 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 31.03%; Draw win rate: 18.39%; Away win rate: 50.57%; Home odds win rate: 51.72%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 258 matches, the home team got 111 wins, 78 draws and 69 losses. Home win rate: 43.02%; Draw win rate: 30.23%; Away win rate: 26.74%; Over odds win rate: 42.25%; Draw odds win rate: 9.30%; Under odds win rate: 48.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.35-2.04. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 7 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wing Larsburg(26.6%), Draw(26.7%), Serik Belediyespor(46.8%)

 

Wing Larsburg VS Serik Belediyespor, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body
    [Pic]Lena Heindel shows erogenous picture for you [Pic]Linny Hill is the hottest model in Vietnam

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.