For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vitosha Bistritsa VS Etar, a close game

BUL D1Vitosha Bistritsa VS Etar, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:41:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Bulgaria Premier League -- Vitosha Bistritsa VS Etar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Vitosha Bistritsa got 7 wins, 4 draws, 15 losses and placed the 11 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Vitosha Bistritsa got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Etar got 12 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Etar got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vitosha Bistritsa 1.00-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1096 matches, the home team got 352 wins, 337 draws and 407 losses. Home win rate: 32.12%; Draw win rate: 30.75%; Away win rate: 37.14%; Home odds win rate: 32.12%; Draw odds win rate: 30.75%; Away odds win rate: 37.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 819 matches, the home team got 343 wins, 258 draws and 218 losses. Home win rate: 41.88%; Draw win rate: 31.50%; Away win rate: 26.62%; Over odds win rate: 44.08%; Draw odds win rate: 9.28%; Under odds win rate: 46.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-3.00-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 158 games, the home team got 60 wins, 48 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 37.97%; Draw win rate: 30.38%; Away win rate: 31.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vitosha Bistritsa(33.5%), Draw(30.1%), Etar(36.4%)

 

Vitosha Bistritsa VS Etar, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.