For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vitoria Guimaraes B VS SL Benfica B, away win

POR D2Vitoria Guimaraes B VS SL Benfica B, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:25:46 GMT        

Match Time:1/10/2019 01:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

Portugal Segunda Liga -- Vitoria Guimaraes B VS SL Benfica B

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Vitoria Guimaraes B got 4 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, Vitoria Guimaraes B got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, SL Benfica B got 8 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, SL Benfica B got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vitoria Guimaraes B 0.78-0/-0.5-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 351 matches, the home team got 142 wins, 99 draws and 110 losses. Home win rate: 40.46%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 31.34%; Home odds win rate: 42.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2/2.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 132 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 33 draws and 46 losses. Home win rate: 40.15%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 34.85%; Over odds win rate: 43.94%; Draw odds win rate: 7.58%; Under odds win rate: 48.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.70-3.05-2.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 10 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 34.62%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vitoria Guimaraes B(28.3%), Draw(29.1%), SL Benfica B(42.5%)

 

Vitoria Guimaraes B VS SL Benfica B, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.