For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Viterbese VS AZ Picerno ASD, Viterbese to win

ITA C1Viterbese VS AZ Picerno ASD, Viterbese to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 10:24:55 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- Viterbese VS AZ Picerno ASD 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Viterbese got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Viterbese got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, AZ Picerno ASD got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 7 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, AZ Picerno ASD got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Viterbese 0.94-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2838 matches, the home team got 1343 wins, 758 draws and 737 losses. Home win rate: 47.32%; Draw win rate: 26.71%; Away win rate: 25.97%; Home odds win rate: 49.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5914 matches, the home team got 2455 wins, 1773 draws and 1686 losses. Home win rate: 41.51%; Draw win rate: 29.98%; Away win rate: 28.51%; Over odds win rate: 42.64%; Draw odds win rate: 7.08%; Under odds win rate: 50.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.25-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 433 games, the home team got 201 wins, 136 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 46.42%; Draw win rate: 31.41%; Away win rate: 22.17%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Viterbese(49.4%), Draw(27.8%), AZ Picerno ASD(22.8%)

 

Viterbese VS AZ Picerno ASD, Viterbese to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.