You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vitalo VS Le Messager Ngozi, guests team get victory

Burundi LeagueVitalo VS Le Messager Ngozi, guests team get victory

Submit by tipster Yuki
Posted Sat, 04 Apr 2020 10:45:06 GMT        

Match Time:4/4/2020 19:30 Saturday(GMT+8)

Burundi League -- Vitalo VS Le Messager Ngozi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Vitalo got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Burundi League. In the last 20 games, Vitalo got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Le Messager Ngozi got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Burundi League. In the last 19 games, Le Messager Ngozi got 6 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 31.6%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vitalo 0.85--0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 313 matches, the home team got 135 wins, 73 draws and 105 losses. Home win rate: 43.13%; Draw win rate: 23.32%; Away win rate: 33.55%; Home odds win rate: 51.76%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 30 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Over odds win rate: 36.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 56.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.20-1.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vitalo(24.5%), Draw(29.2%), Le Messager Ngozi(46.3%)

Vitalo VS Le Messager Ngozi, guests team get victory

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.