For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vila Nova VS Sport Club Recife PE, an interesting meeting

BRA D2Vila Nova VS Sport Club Recife PE, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:24:55 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Vila Nova VS Sport Club Recife PE 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Vila Nova got 4 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 14 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vila Nova got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 15.8%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Sport Club Recife PE got 6 wins, 8 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Sport Club Recife PE got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vila Nova 0.93-0-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 138 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 32 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 42.03%; Draw win rate: 23.19%; Away win rate: 34.78%; Home odds win rate: 42.03%; Draw odds win rate: 23.19%; Away odds win rate: 34.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-1.5/2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6 matches, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-2.74-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vila Nova(32.7%), Draw(33.6%), Sport Club Recife PE(33.7%)

 

Vila Nova VS Sport Club Recife PE, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.