For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vikingur Reykjavik VS HK Kopavogs, an exciting game

ICE PRVikingur Reykjavik VS HK Kopavogs, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:56:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- Vikingur Reykjavik VS HK Kopavogs 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Vikingur Reykjavik got 0 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 11 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Vikingur Reykjavik got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, HK Kopavogs got 1 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, HK Kopavogs got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vikingur Reykjavik 1.07-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1884 matches, the home team got 857 wins, 526 draws and 501 losses. Home win rate: 45.49%; Draw win rate: 27.92%; Away win rate: 26.59%; Home odds win rate: 47.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2454 matches, the home team got 1068 wins, 627 draws and 759 losses. Home win rate: 43.52%; Draw win rate: 25.55%; Away win rate: 30.93%; Over odds win rate: 44.54%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 49.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.45-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 4 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 27.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vikingur Reykjavik(45.9%), Draw(26.1%), HK Kopavogs(27.9%)

 

Vikingur Reykjavik VS HK Kopavogs, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.