You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Victoria Maryina Gorka VS Osipovichy, an interesting meeting

BLR D3Victoria Maryina Gorka VS Osipovichy, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 23 May 2020 09:32:05 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarus Division 3 -- Victoria Maryina Gorka VS Osipovichy 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Victoria Maryina Gorka got 1 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 14 games, Victoria Maryina Gorka got 3 wins, 1 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 21.4%, the handicap odds win rate is 14.3%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Osipovichy got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 20 games, Osipovichy got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 5.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Victoria Maryina Gorka 1.00-0/-0.5-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 120 matches, the home team got 35 wins, 32 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 29.17%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 44.17%; Home odds win rate: 40.83%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.17%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-3.5/4-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 73 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 10 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 36.99%; Draw win rate: 13.70%; Away win rate: 49.32%; Over odds win rate: 38.36%; Draw odds win rate: 8.22%; Under odds win rate: 53.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-3.50-1.97. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Victoria Maryina Gorka(28.7%), Draw(23.1%), Osipovichy(48.2%)

 

Victoria Maryina Gorka VS Osipovichy, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body
    [Pic]Anllela Sagra explore her curvy body [Pic]Airi Suzumura shows her sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.