For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vicenza VS Cesena, home win is expected

ITA C1Vicenza VS Cesena, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 09:24:11 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- Vicenza VS Cesena 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 42 rounds, Vicenza got 9 wins, 14 draws, 19 losses and placed the 20 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vicenza got 8 wins, 10 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Cesena got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.1%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vicenza 0.91-0/0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 398 matches, the home team got 168 wins, 108 draws and 122 losses. Home win rate: 42.21%; Draw win rate: 27.14%; Away win rate: 30.65%; Home odds win rate: 44.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 197 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 63 draws and 59 losses. Home win rate: 38.07%; Draw win rate: 31.98%; Away win rate: 29.95%; Over odds win rate: 44.16%; Draw odds win rate: 7.11%; Under odds win rate: 48.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.24-3.05-2.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 17 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 58.62%; Draw win rate: 17.24%; Away win rate: 24.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vicenza(45.0%), Draw(29.9%), Cesena(25.1%)

 

Vicenza VS Cesena, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.