For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ventforet Kofu VS FC Tokyo, an interesting meeting

JE CupVentforet Kofu VS FC Tokyo, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:03:26 GMT        

Match Time:

Japan Emperors Cup -- Ventforet Kofu VS FC Tokyo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Ventforet Kofu got 12 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Ventforet Kofu got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, FC Tokyo got 15 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Tokyo got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ventforet Kofu 1.07--0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1898 matches, the home team got 865 wins, 529 draws and 504 losses. Home win rate: 45.57%; Draw win rate: 27.87%; Away win rate: 26.55%; Home odds win rate: 47.21%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 771 matches, the home team got 336 wins, 224 draws and 211 losses. Home win rate: 43.58%; Draw win rate: 29.05%; Away win rate: 27.37%; Over odds win rate: 43.58%; Draw odds win rate: 8.43%; Under odds win rate: 47.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.40-3.25-1.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 9.09%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 72.73%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ventforet Kofu(26.3%), Draw(28.9%), FC Tokyo(44.8%)

 

Ventforet Kofu VS FC Tokyo, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.