Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ventforet Kofu VS Jubilo Iwata, hard to predict

JPN LCVentforet Kofu VS Jubilo Iwata, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 16 May 2018 10:09:45 GMT        
Match Time:5/16/2018 18:00 Wednesday (GMT+8)
------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Ventforet Kofu got 4 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Ventforet Kofu got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Jubilo Iwata got 6 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Jubilo Iwata got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ventforet Kofu 0.83-0-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 216 matches, the home team got 94 wins, 60 draws and 62 losses. Home win rate: 43.52%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 28.70%; Home odds win rate: 43.52%; Draw odds win rate: 27.78%; Away odds win rate: 28.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 702 matches, the home team got 300 wins, 211 draws and 191 losses. Home win rate: 42.74%; Draw win rate: 30.06%; Away win rate: 27.21%; Over odds win rate: 42.59%; Draw odds win rate: 8.83%; Under odds win rate: 48.58%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.48-3.10-2.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 10 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 29.17%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ventforet Kofu(34.2%), Draw(29.7%), Jubilo Iwata(36.1%)

 

Ventforet Kofu VS Jubilo Iwata, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor [Pic] Meet Lauryn Goodman tunning picture gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest WAGS gallery Sara Salamo [Pic] Paulo Dybalas WAGS Ginevra Sozzi shows off her stunning body

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.