For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Venezia VS Lecce, an open game

ITA D2Venezia VS Lecce, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:06:23 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 04:00 Tuesday(GMT+8)

Italian Serie B -- Venezia VS Lecce

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Venezia got 6 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 12 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Venezia got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Lecce got 9 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Lecce got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Venezia 1.20-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 681 matches, the home team got 246 wins, 214 draws and 221 losses. Home win rate: 36.12%; Draw win rate: 31.42%; Away win rate: 32.45%; Home odds win rate: 36.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3484 matches, the home team got 1458 wins, 1073 draws and 953 losses. Home win rate: 41.85%; Draw win rate: 30.80%; Away win rate: 27.35%; Over odds win rate: 43.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 49.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.60-2.98-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Venezia(34.2%), Draw(31.7%), Lecce(34.1%)

 

Venezia VS Lecce, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.