For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vendsyssel VS Midtjylland, away win game

DEN SASLVendsyssel VS Midtjylland, away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:38:36 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 02:00 Tuesday (GMT+8)

Denmark Superligaen -- Vendsyssel VS Midtjylland

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Vendsyssel got 5 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Vendsyssel got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.3%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Midtjylland got 13 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Midtjylland got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vendsyssel 1.06--0.5/-1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 402 matches, the home team got 205 wins, 102 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 51.00%; Draw win rate: 25.37%; Away win rate: 23.63%; Home odds win rate: 55.72%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 505 matches, the home team got 242 wins, 127 draws and 136 losses. Home win rate: 47.92%; Draw win rate: 25.15%; Away win rate: 26.93%; Over odds win rate: 44.75%; Draw odds win rate: 5.35%; Under odds win rate: 49.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.60-3.85-1.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vendsyssel(16.2%), Draw(22.0%), Midtjylland(61.8%)

 

Vendsyssel VS Midtjylland, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.