For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vejle VS AC Horsens, hosts are favorites of this clash

DEN SASLVejle VS AC Horsens, hosts are favorites of this clash

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:05:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Vejle VS AC Horsens 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Vejle got 4 wins, 8 draws, 14 losses and placed the 14 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Vejle got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, AC Horsens got 8 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 10 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, AC Horsens got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vejle 0.86-0-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 437 matches, the home team got 172 wins, 121 draws and 144 losses. Home win rate: 39.36%; Draw win rate: 27.69%; Away win rate: 32.95%; Home odds win rate: 39.36%; Draw odds win rate: 27.69%; Away odds win rate: 32.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2044 matches, the home team got 878 wins, 586 draws and 580 losses. Home win rate: 42.95%; Draw win rate: 28.67%; Away win rate: 28.38%; Over odds win rate: 44.03%; Draw odds win rate: 6.70%; Under odds win rate: 49.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.48-3.20-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 19 wins, 11 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 38.00%; Draw win rate: 22.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vejle(40.1%), Draw(28.3%), AC Horsens(31.6%)


Vejle VS AC Horsens, hosts are favorites of this clash

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.