You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vastra Ingelstad IS VS Skabersj IF, an interesting meeting

INT CFVastra Ingelstad IS VS Skabersj IF, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:11:42 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Vastra Ingelstad IS VS Skabersj IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.The handicap first odds of this game is Vastra Ingelstad IS 0.85--1-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 11 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 14.29%; Draw win rate: 26.19%; Away win rate: 59.52%; Home odds win rate: 30.95%; Draw odds win rate: 28.57%; Away odds win rate: 40.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-4/4.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 23 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 56.52%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 21.74%; Over odds win rate: 47.83%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 52.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.40-4.30-1.58. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vastra Ingelstad IS(23.7%), Draw(19.9%), Skabersj IF(56.4%)

 

Vastra Ingelstad IS VS Skabersj  IF, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.