For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Vasteras SK FK VS IK Brage, home win is expected

SWE D2Vasteras SK FK VS IK Brage, home win is expected

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 09 Apr 2019 09:34:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Vasteras SK FK VS IK Brage 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Vasteras SK FK got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 7 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Vasteras SK FK got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, IK Brage got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, IK Brage got 2 wins, 3 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vasteras SK FK 0.88-0/0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1162 matches, the home team got 442 wins, 319 draws and 401 losses. Home win rate: 38.04%; Draw win rate: 27.45%; Away win rate: 34.51%; Home odds win rate: 44.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1817 matches, the home team got 809 wins, 466 draws and 542 losses. Home win rate: 44.52%; Draw win rate: 25.65%; Away win rate: 29.83%; Over odds win rate: 46.01%; Draw odds win rate: 5.50%; Under odds win rate: 48.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.14-3.25-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 19 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 48.72%; Draw win rate: 20.51%; Away win rate: 30.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vasteras SK FK(49.1%), Draw(25.9%), IK Brage(25.1%)


Vasteras SK FK VS IK Brage, home win is expected

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.