For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Varzim VS Cova Piedade, Portugal Segunda Liga

POR D2Varzim VS Cova Piedade, Portugal Segunda Liga

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:25:44 GMT        

Match Time:1/10/2019 01:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

Portugal Segunda Liga -- Varzim VS Cova Piedade

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Varzim got 5 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, Varzim got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Cova Piedade got 4 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, Cova Piedade got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Varzim 1.11-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1394 matches, the home team got 584 wins, 378 draws and 432 losses. Home win rate: 41.89%; Draw win rate: 27.12%; Away win rate: 30.99%; Home odds win rate: 47.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 47 matches, the home team got 16 wins, 17 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 34.04%; Draw win rate: 36.17%; Away win rate: 29.79%; Over odds win rate: 40.43%; Draw odds win rate: 10.64%; Under odds win rate: 48.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.15-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 87 games, the home team got 40 wins, 27 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 45.98%; Draw win rate: 31.03%; Away win rate: 22.99%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Varzim(44.6%), Draw(30.8%), Cova Piedade(24.6%)

 

Varzim VS Cova Piedade, Portugal Segunda Liga

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.