For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Varbergs BoIS FC VS IK Brage, a tight clash

SWE D2Varbergs BoIS FC VS IK Brage, a tight clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:38:30 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Varbergs BoIS FC VS IK Brage 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Varbergs BoIS FC got 11 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Varbergs BoIS FC got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, IK Brage got 11 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, IK Brage got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Varbergs BoIS FC 1.19-0.5-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 152 matches, the home team got 62 wins, 46 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 40.79%; Draw win rate: 30.26%; Away win rate: 28.95%; Home odds win rate: 45.39%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1055 matches, the home team got 525 wins, 247 draws and 283 losses. Home win rate: 49.76%; Draw win rate: 23.41%; Away win rate: 26.82%; Over odds win rate: 46.35%; Draw odds win rate: 6.35%; Under odds win rate: 47.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.18-3.50-2.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Varbergs BoIS FC(41.3%), Draw(27.0%), IK Brage(31.7%)

 

Varbergs BoIS FC VS IK Brage, a tight clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.